Making your loan payment with Electro is a breeze. You can make your payments on the go or from the couch, whatever works best for you.
Use the interactive Dashboard to pay and keep track of your Kasasa auto loan
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) - call 833.641.2010 to make a one-time ACH payment from your account at another financial institution. You will need to have your Electro account number handy. Allow adequate time for an ACH payment to process. May take 3 to 5 business days.
- Online Bill Pay - Setup Electro Savings as a payee in your online bill pay account with another financial institution. If available include your Electro account number and loan number in the memo field. Allow adequate time for your bill payment to arrive to us by your loan's due date. Some bill payers send payments electronically and some by paper check. The payment method is set by your bill payer.
- Mail a Check - Make your check payable to Electro Savings Credit Union. Include your Electro account and loan number on the memo line. Allow adequate time for the U.S. Postal Service to deliver by your loan's due date.
- Mail to:
Electro Savings Credit Union
1805 Craigshire Road
St. Louis, MO 63146
- Mail to:
- Drop off your payment at an Electro branch
- Make your payment at a Credit Union Shared Branch. You need to know your Electro account and loan number and present a U.S. Government-issued photo ID. The Credit Union Shared Branch may have other requirements in place.
1Requires access to Electro Online Banking. Payments to your Kasasa Auto Loan cannot be processed through our mobile app at this time.
1 Requires access to Electro Digital Banking. Enroll in Digital Banking.
2 You will need your account number at your other financial institution as well as the institution's routing number.
3 Excludes the use of your Electro debit or credit card.
Accepted Card Types
Mastercard-Credit & Debit Cards