Business Services for Your Business
Electro Savings also offers its business members the following additional services:
- Notary Service
- Cashier's Checks
- Wire Transfers
- Money Orders
- FAX Machine Services
Payment Solutions for Your Business
Electro Savings Credit Union can reduce your payment processing costs and provide customized payment solutions for your business through ReliantPay Payment Solutions, a customer focused credit card processing and payments acceptance company.
- Credit Card Processing – keep more profit on every credit card sale with extremely competitive rates
- Remote Deposit Capture – deposit paper checks securely from your office keeping online archives
- Recurring Payments – gives your customers the ability to schedule single or recurring payments to you
- Web Based Payments – use your web site to securely process payments
- Mobile Swipe Processing – use your mobile phone or wireless terminal to swipe credit card payments
Your Business Associate
If you want to deal with a local financial institution that provides businesses of all sizes with the same high-quality service, has been member-owned and operated locally since 1941 and where decisions about your business accounts are made locally, then you should make Electro Savings Credit Union your business partner. Call or email Pat Pettey at (314) 434-6470 or (800) 844-8313 for more information.
A Benefit For Your Employees At No Cost To Your Company
You spend time and resources to keep your company's bottom line healthy. Your employees are no different with regard to their personal finances. An employee that has his or her personal finances under control is an employee that can concentrate on job performance.
Promoting Electro Savings Credit Union in your employee benefits package helps your company's productivity and bottom line by giving your employees access to a responsible, local financial institution that offers affordable loans, low-cost checking, safe savings and free financial planning and education resources.
Member benefits include:
- Savings, Money Market Accounts and Certificates of Deposit federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000 per depositor, plus an additional $250,000 per depositor of private insurance
- Checking services, including free 24/7 online and mobile account access and bill pay
- Individual Retirement Accounts federally and privately insured up to $500,000 per depositor
- Youth Savings, Checking, First-Time Loan and Education Programs
- More than 28,000 surcharge-free CO-OP Network ATMs
- More than 4,000 Credit Union Service Center lobby locations
- New and Used Auto and Recreational Vehicle Loans
- Mortgage and Home Equity Loans
- Personal Lines of Credit and Visa® Credit Cards
- Secured Loans
- Debt Reduction Loans
Also available – free, on-site financial education seminars for your employees.
Call or email Pat Pettey at (314) 434-6470, extension to learn how your company can start promoting Electro Savings Credit Union's affordable and responsible financial services to your employees. Electro Savings Credit Union is proud to be the credit union of many St. Louis-area employers since 1941.
*Membership eligibility and credit qualifications apply to all accounts and services.