Choose the Checking option that fits your life style.
- Rewards Checking: Earn rewards for everyday purchases by keeping a low minimum balance
- Classic Checking: Savvy and straightforward account with no minimum balance required
- Fresh Start Checking: For lower credit scores or past checking challenges
- RALY Reloadable Prepaid Debit: Great alternative to a traditional checking account
|Monthly Fee||$0 (1)||$0||$5||$0|
|One-time Setup Fee||$0||$0||$0||$6|
|EMV Chip Debit Card||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Mobile App with Card Controls||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Saint Louis FC Card Design Option||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Debit Card Rewards||Yes||No||No||No|
|CO-OP No-Fee ATM Network||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|CO-OP Shared Branch Network||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Online Bill Pay||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Member Appreciation Rebate||Eligible||Eligible||Eligible||Eligible|
|Overdraft Protection Available||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Check Writing Fee||No||No||No||NA|
|CheckRight Self-Study Program||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|GreenPath Financial Wellness||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
30,000+ No-Surcharge CO-OP ATMs - Largest in the U.S.
Access your checking account close to home, work or out-of-town with no fee at CO-OP Network ATMs. CO-OP ATM Network is largest in the U.S. Find a CO-OP ATM.
More than 5,300 CO-OP Branch Locations - 3rd Largest in the U.S.
Access your account at more than 25 St. Louis branch locations in metro St. Louis, more than 35 in Missouri and more than 3,300 nationwide at Credit Union Shared Branch locations. Find a Credit Union Service Center location.
Money Management Tools
A checking account is an important money management tool. Whether you are looking to open a checking account for the first time or you have had difficulty handling an account in the past, CheckRight is designed to teach you how to manage your checking account. CheckRight is a self-study program that allows you to learn at your own pace.
Budget$mart is a free software program that can help you gain control of your spending and savings by helping you establish a budget.
GreenPath is free access to money management and financial education services available to members of Electro Savings Credit Union.
All Electro Savings Credit Union depositors are federally insured.
(1) Maintain a minimum balance of $300 in order to earn interest and accept e-statements to avoid a $5 monthly maintenance fee and earn debit card rewards.