It's easy to join!
Membership with Electro Savings Credit Union is open to all individuals who live or work in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. Charles County, Jefferson County and Franklin County in Missouri and Jersey, Madison, Monroe and St. Clair counties in Illinois.
Credit Union membership begins with a Savings Account balance of $1. This account must remain open with a $1 balance in order to use all other credit union services.
To open a Membership Savings Account, you must complete a Member Service Form and will need to provide the following documentation in order to comply with USA Patriot Act. The USA PATRIOT Act requires financial institutions to establish a Customer Identification Program (CIP) that verifies the identity of all persons opening accounts.
Here’s what you will need to join us:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Driver’s License, State ID or other government issued photo ID
- A Social Security Card or other official document such as a tax return displaying your SSN
- For non-U.S. Citizen, one or more of the following: a U.S. issued Social Security Card, Tax
- Identification Number (TIN) Card , Passport, or Alien ID Card
- Two forms of proof of residence that show your Street Address, City, State and Zip Code (Driver’s License or State ID with your address, serves as one of the two required proof of residence)
- Employment and occupation
Open your account and join Electro today!