Electro is here for your employees
Your company and your employees benefit when you partner with us. Financial health improves employee satisfaction, productivity and retention. It's also a great way to enhance your employee benefits program — at no cost to your company and no contract to sign. Help your employees live financially confident lives today.
Perks of Partnering
- Access to Certified Financial Counselors
- On-site presence, including:
- On-site banking days
- Financial workshops
- Benefit fairs, open enrollment and orientation for new employees
- Access to our full range of products and services, including:
- Corporate event sponsorship and participation
- Quarterly newsletter featuring credit union news and updates
- And more!
Call or email Laura Mugge at 314.434.6470 x 1136 or [email protected] to learn more about partnering with us to offer our services to your employees.
Build a Basic Budget: The 5-Step Spending Plan
- Understand the steps to set up a spending plan
- Identify spending leaks
- Track spending and find ways to save
- Set short- and long-term financial goals
- Audit progress and revise goals
- Use financial tools to reach goals
Take the Wheel: Get the Best Car Deal
- Determine a price point for a car
- How to deal with dealers
- Negotiate the best car price
- Benefit from buying used
- Decipher financing options and warranties
- Find help if you have warranty problems
Credit Ability: Build a Strong Credit History
- Who needs to build good credit, and why?
- Know the significance of your credit report and score
- How to establish credit if you don't have any
- How to rebuild a good credit history
- Tips for using credit wisely
- Pitfalls that cost you plenty
- Learn your rights and responsibilities
Achieve the Dream: Home Buying Made Easy
- Renting versus buying
- Learn home loan basics
- Credit and budgeting
- What costs are involved?
- Home loan programs
- Financing options
- Title company and closing procedures
To schedule an on-site financial workshop, please call Laura Mugge 314.434.6470 x 1136 — or email [email protected].
We're also here for your business
Your company can also benefit from membership with Electro. We offer a full range of business products and services, including:
- Business savings
- Business checking
- Money markets and certificates
- Commercial and Investment Property loans
- Vehicle, Equipment and Fleet financing
- Credit cards and Lines of Credit
- And more!
To open an account or apply for a loan for your business, contact Pat Pettey at 314.434.6470 or 800.844.8313 x 1406 — or email at [email protected].