May 19 Power Outage
Due to early morning severe storms in the St. Louis area on Friday, May 19, the credit union experienced an electrical outage. Because of this outage, credits and debits to accounts were delayed. This power outage also affected the credit union’s phone system, as well as online, mobile and phone account access.
For over 75 years, the credit union has grown because of the trust and confidence our members place in us to provide secure convenient access to your money and to exceed your service expectations. Although out of our control, we understand the situation on Friday, May 19 created frustration and was an inconvenience.
Because of the undue stress this outage may have caused, we are offering current credit union members the following discounts:
- 0.25% rate discount on an approved auto loan closed at the credit union through Saturday, June 3, 2017
- $400 credit toward closing costs on an approved 1st mortgage or home equity loan applied for through June 30, 2017
We appreciate your patience, understanding and membership in Electro Savings Credit Union!
Electro Savings Credit Union stands ready to help members affected by the recent flooding in the St. Louis area. We want to assure you that we are here to work with our members during this difficult time to find the best solutions for your needs.
Electro Savings Assistance Includes:
- Flood Relief Loan
- Increased line-of-credit limits
- Payment deferment on existing loans
- Increased daily limits on ATM withdrawals
Flood Relief Loan Terms and Rates
- Up to $2,000
- Up to 24 months
- 4.99% APR
- Payments can be deferred for 90 days; interest will accrue during this period
Members requesting a Flood Relief Loan will be limited to the following conditions:
- Must be a current member in good-standing of Electro Savings Credit Union for at least 60 days.
- Must be a resident of or own property in a documented area affected by flooding and supply proof of insurance claim, proof of ownership or residential status. Accepted forms of documentation include driver's license, real estate tax bill, mortgage statements, and insurance policy or bill.
- Must apply prior to June 30, 2017.
- One Flood Relief Loan per member.
- Flood Relief Loan cannot be used to refinance or consolidate existing loans.
Save money and help Children's Miracle Network when you purchase discount tickets to Six Flags St. Louis at any of our four locations. A portion of your ticket purchase is donated to Children's Miracle Network.
|2017 Ticket||Our Price||Main Gate||You Save!|
|One-Day General Admission||$40.00||$71.51||$31.51|
All prices include sales tax. Children 0 to 2 Free
Six Flags Park Hours
The Family Security Plan®’s products have been protecting thousands of credit union families for over 40 years. The Family Security Plan® offers voluntary supplemental insurance benefits that fit your lifestyle and budget. Their suite of products includes:
- Whole Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
The Family Security Plan® offers personalized service and will find a plan that fits your unique needs. A personal planner from The Family Security Plan® will help you design a plan specifically for you. Call 855-789-4976 today for a complimentary consultation. Want more information? Visit www.familysecurityplan.com.
Everyone is looking for ways to save money, and that's just what Love My Credit Union Rewards is all about.
As an Electro Savings member, you have exclusive discounts and benefits on products and services you use every day. Credit union members across the U.S. have already saved over $1 billion with Love My Credit Union Rewards discounts. So along with lower loan rates and fewer fees, here’s another way Electro Savings Credit Union members can save even more.
- Save on select regularly priced Sprint monthly service
- Save on TurboTax Federal tax products
- Save on services for your home
- Earn cash back when you shop at over 1,500 online retailers with Love to Shop
The more offers you take advantage of, the more you save. Start saving today at LoveMyCreditUnion.org.