Zero Rate or Zero Fee
For a limited time, transfer balances from other credit cards to our VISA® Credit Card.
Choose how you want to pay less.
- 0% FIXED APR* with a 3% Fee
- 4.99% APR* with No Fee
Receive your choice of a 0% or 4.99% FIXED APR until 12/31/2018 on balances transferred (not on purchases or cash advances) through 03/31/2018.
Existing ESCU Credit Cardholders - Complete and send us a Balance Transfer Request Form.
Don't have an ESCU Credit Card, but still want to take advantage of this money savings offer? Apply Now for an ESCU Credit Card
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Promotional APR and fee are valid on new and existing cards through 12/31/18 for balance transfers that post to your account 1/15/18-3/31/18. After the promotional APR expires, you will be charged the standard APR for the amount of the balance transfer you have not paid. Purchases are ineligible for this offer. Contact ESCU for complete details and Fee Schedule.
Edward G. Halliburton Scholarship Program
Director Emeritus Edward G. Halliburton passed away on Sept. 27, 2015 at the age of 88. He was a member of Electro Savings Credit Union for more than 60 years and served on the credit union’s board of directors for more than 45 years in various positions. We honor Mr. Halliburton’s credit union legacy through our annual scholarship program.
Electro Savings will award three $1,000 scholarships at our Annual Meeting in May 2018. The selected recipients will be notified prior to May 1, 2018. Scholarship funds will be paid directly to the recipient’s college, university or accredited trade school.
Completed scholarship application must include the following:
- Scholarship application
- Sealed transcript showing GPA
- Copy of official ACT or SAT test score results
- Essay explaining the difference between a credit union and a bank; and how a credit union can engage and benefit young adults ages 18 and 25
- Letter of reference printed on official organization letterhead from any of the following sources: Teacher, Coach, Counselor, Clergy or Employer
Any high school senior graduating in 2018 who meets the following eligibility requirements may apply.
- Applicant or parent/guardian must be an Electro Savings member since February 28, 2017 and,
- Applicant must plan to attend a two or four-year college/university, or accredited trade school in the Fall of 2018.
All eligible applicants will be considered by the Electro Savings Scholarship Committee, which is appointed by the Electro Savings Board of Directors. The selection criterion involves a balanced combination of:
- Academic achievement
- Demonstration of school and community involvement
- Essay written by the applicant
- Letter of reference
Everyone is looking for ways to save money, and that's just what Love My Credit Union Rewards is all about.
As an Electro Savings member, you have exclusive discounts and benefits on products and services you use every day. Credit union members across the U.S. have already saved over $1 billion with Love My Credit Union Rewards discounts. So along with lower loan rates and fewer fees, here’s another way Electro Savings Credit Union members can save even more.
- Save on select regularly priced Sprint monthly service
- Save on TurboTax Federal tax products
- Earn cash back when you shop at over 1,500 online retailers with Love to Shop
The more offers you take advantage of, the more you save. Start saving today at LoveMyCreditUnion.org.
The Family Security Plan®’s products have been protecting thousands of credit union families for over 40 years. The Family Security Plan® offers voluntary supplemental insurance benefits that fit your lifestyle and budget. Their suite of products includes:
- Whole Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
The Family Security Plan® offers personalized service and will find a plan that fits your unique needs. A personal planner from The Family Security Plan® will help you design a plan specifically for you. Call 855-789-4976 today for a complimentary consultation. Want more information? Visit www.familysecurityplan.com.