Our Skip-A-Pay Program gives you the option to postpone one monthly loan payment until the end of your loan’s term, giving you a little extra cash in your summer budget. Skip-A-Pay is available on all qualifying Electro Savings loans now through August 31, 2018.* It’s even available on loans you have with other lenders.*
It’s easy – Mail or fax a completed Skip-A-Pay application for each qualifying loan payment you wish to skip. Click here for a Summer Skip-A-Pay application.
Electro Savings Credit Union
Attention: Skip-A-Payment Program
1805 Craigshire Road
Maryland Heights, MO 63146
Fax: (314) 628-2533
* Here's some details you need to know about Skip-A-Pay. It is available until August 31, 2018. In order for a loan to qualify for Skip-A-Payment, your Electro Savings loan must have a minimum monthly loan payment of $100; you must have made at least three payments on the loan with no more than three previously skipped payments on the loan. You can only skip-a-payment three times during a loan's term. Not all skip-a-payment applications will qualify. In order to qualify for Skip-A-Payment on a loan at another financial institution, you must apply for new credit with Electro Savings and meet all credit union credit qualifications.
Receive a $100 Visa® Gift Card Or 1% Cash Back Plus Make No Payment For 90 Days*
Now through August 31, 2018, finance a new or used vehicle purchase or, refinance your existing vehicle loan from another lender and we'll give you your pick between a $100 Visa Gift Card or 1% Cash Back - Plus make no payment for 90 days.*
*Here are some details you need to know about this offer. All loan applications are subject to credit union loan approval in accordance with credit union lending policies. Receive a $100 Visa gift card at loan closing when you finance or refinance a new money loan of at least $10,000 directly with the credit union. Loans closed at the dealer are ineligible. Loan interest will accrue during 90 day deferral period. Offer valid 5/1/18 – 8/31/18. Offer can be combined with MORe Rewards Loan Rate Discount, but may not be combined with other offers. Membership eligibility applies. Contact the credit union for complete details.
$100 Gift Card Teacher Appreciation Offer1
Thank you to all devoted teachers, school administrators and staff that educate, encourage and support our children with your talents and dedication. Every day you touch the lives of millions of children and your work and impact extends far beyond the classroom.
Educators, school administrators and staff will receive a $100 gift card when you:
- Open a checking account with direct deposit and debit card or1,
- Finance a new or used vehicle purchase2 or,
- Refinance your existing vehicle loan from another lender2
1) Offer valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. To receive a $100 Visa gift card, members must be an educator or work in a school (pay stub required for eligibility verification) and either 1. open a checking account with a direct deposit of at least $100 and at least six debit (signature) transactions performed on the account within the first 60 days; or, 2. open a vehicle loan of at least $10,000. All loan applications are subject to credit union loan approval in accordance with credit union lending policies. The loan must be closed at the credit union, dealer-closed loans and current ESCU loans are ineligible. Gift card will be awarded once the account has been in good standing for 60 days or loan has been in good standing for 90 days. To the extent required by law, ESCU will report the value of this offer to the IRS on Form 1099. Any applicable taxes are the member’s responsibility. Cannot combine this offer with other offers.
Save money and help Children's Miracle Network when you purchase discount tickets to Six Flags St. Louis at any of our four locations. A portion of your ticket purchase is donated to Children's Miracle Network.
|2018 Ticket Season Pass||2018 1-Day Ticket|
|Our Price||Gate Price||Our Price||Gate Price|
Adult or Child
All prices include sales tax. Children 0 to 2 Free
Everyone is looking for ways to save money, and that's just what Love My Credit Union Rewards is all about.
As an Electro Savings member, you have exclusive discounts and benefits on products and services you use every day. Credit union members across the U.S. have already saved over $1 billion with Love My Credit Union Rewards discounts. So along with lower loan rates and fewer fees, here’s another way Electro Savings Credit Union members can save even more.
- Save on select regularly priced Sprint monthly service
- Save on TurboTax Federal tax products
- Earn cash back when you shop at over 1,500 online retailers with Love to Shop
The more offers you take advantage of, the more you save. Start saving today at LoveMyCreditUnion.org.
The Family Security Plan®’s products have been protecting thousands of credit union families for over 40 years. The Family Security Plan® offers voluntary supplemental insurance benefits that fit your lifestyle and budget.
The Family Security Plan® is different from other insurance companies. Getting coverage is quick and easy, all you need to do is answer a few simple questions and no physical exam is required.* The Family Security Plan® also offers personalized service and will find a plan that fits your unique needs.
The following suite of products is available to credit union members:
- Whole Life Insurance
Secure your family’s future with permanent protection that never expires. Should you need cash for any purpose, you may borrow against the cash value in your life insurance policy.
- Disability Income Insurance
In the event that you are unable to work due to a disabling injury or illness this is a convenient, affordable way to ensure you have income.
- Critical Illness Insurance
Focus on getting better with a lump sum benefit paid directly to you upon the first diagnosis of a covered critical illness.**
- Accident Insurance
Handle the medical and out of pocket costs that add up after a covered accidental injury with this benefit.
A personal planner from The Family Security Plan® will help you design a plan specifically for you. Call 855-789-4976 today for a complementary consultation or visit the rep in the credit union lobby. Want more information? Visit www.familysecurityplan.com
*Issuance of a policy and the payment of benefits may depend on the answers provided in the application and the truthfulness thereof.
**Covered critical illnesses are defined in the policy.