0% APR* First Six Months
And no balance transfer fee!
Whip your finances into shape and consolidate high-interest debt when you transfer your balances to an Electro Savings Visa® credit card. Complete a balance transfer application or call us at (314) 434-6470 or (800) 844-8313.
See Complete Fee Schedule.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Offer valid on balances transferred from January 1 – March 31, 2019. Minimum loan amount is $1,000. See complete Fee Schedule for maximum interest rate. Credit qualifications and membership eligibility apply.
Edward G. Halliburton Scholarship Program
Director Emeritus Edward G. Halliburton passed away on Sept. 27, 2015 at the age of 88. He was a member of Electro Savings Credit Union for more than 60 years and served on the credit union’s board of directors for more than 45 years in various positions. We honor Mr. Halliburton’s credit union legacy through our annual scholarship program.
We will award three $1,000 scholarships at our Annual Meeting on May 21, 2019. The selected recipients will be notified prior to May 1, 2019. Scholarship funds will be paid directly to the recipient’s college, university or accredited trade school.
Completed scholarship application must include the following:
- Scholarship application
- Sealed transcript showing GPA
- Copy of official ACT or SAT test score results
- Essay explaining the difference between a credit union and a bank; and how a credit union can engage and benefit young adults ages 18 and 25
- Letter of reference printed on official organization letterhead from any of the following sources: Teacher, Coach, Counselor, Clergy or Employer
Mail (must be postmarked on or before February 28, 2019) or hand deliver completed application packet to the credit union by close of business February, 28, 2019.
High school senior graduating in 2019 who meets the following eligibility requirements may apply:
- Applicant or parent/guardian must be an Electro Savings member since February 28, 2018 and,
- Applicant must plan to attend a two or four-year college/university, or accredited trade school in the Fall of 2019.
All eligible applicants will be considered by the Electro Savings Scholarship Committee, which is appointed by the Electro Savings Board of Directors. The selection criterion involves a balanced combination of:
- Academic achievement
- Demonstration of school and community involvement
- Essay written by the applicant
- Letter of reference