Free Kasasa® Cash Checking
Electro Savings Credit Union’s free Kasasa Cash checking account pays high dividends on your balance and refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide!*
Free Kasasa® Cash Checking Benefits
- Free checking that pays high dividends
- 3.25% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 3.25% to 0.43% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.10% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum deposit to open
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Overdraft protection available
- Free MasterCard® debit card
It's Easy to Qualify for Kasasa Cash Rewards
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 14 debit card purchases
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH credit transaction
Note: Being enrolled in Online Statements is a condition of having this account.
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free, and you’ll earn our base rate. As a plus, you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
Features of All Electro Savings Checking Accounts:
- Online & Mobile Account Access
- Online & Mobile Bill Pay
- Online Statements
- 30,000 surcharge-free CO-OP ATMs across the United States and Canada — Largest in the U.S.
- No-Fee access to your accounts at over 4,000 Credit Union Service Centers nationwide — 3rd Largest in the U.S.
Take the hassle out of switching your accounts with our online Switch Kit
Not a Member of Electro Savings Credit Union?
All Electro Savings Credit Union depositors are Federally Insured
Money Management Tools
A checking account is an important money management tool. Whether you are looking to open a checking account for the first time or you have had difficulty handling an account in the past, CheckRight is designed to teach you how to manage your checking account. CheckRight is a self-study program that allows you to learn at your own pace.
Budget$mart is a free software program that can help you gain control of your spending and savings by helping you establish a budget.
Your money is a major part of your life. Learn to Manage Your Money Like an Expert