ID Theft Protection
If you are ever a victim of identity theft, it can be a very time consuming and overwhelming process. On average, a victim of identity theft spends 175 hours and $1,500 to repair the damage done.
Electro Savings Credit Union and Kroll Fraud Solutions, a leading provider of identity theft and fraud investigation services, have partnered to offer our credit union members ID TheftSmart™.
Your 3-Stage Line of Defense against Identity Theft
You get direct access to an ID TheftSmart professional who will:
- Help you guard your personal identifying information
- Give you safety tips for shopping online or using social media
- Explain your rights under federal and state laws
- Answer any questions you have about protecting your identity — from the best virus software for your new computer to protecting your mail, and more
If ID TheftSmart discovers that your information may have been compromised, ID TheftSmart professionals will:
- Provide an action plan
- Help you interpret and analyze your credit report
- Set up a credit report freeze and fraud alerts on your behalf
- Assist when suspicious issues arise beyond the initial findings
If your identity is stolen, licensed ID TheftSmart investigators will:
- Confirm the crime and determine its nature and scope
- Help you obtain a police report
- Provide a tri-merged credit report and perform full non-credit searches
- Work on your behalf until ALL identity theft issues have been verifiably resolved
- Place seven-year fraud victim statements with credit reporting agencies, when applicable
Don't risk another day without protection. Stop in any of our offices or call us at (314) 434-6470 now to enroll!
What is identity theft?
It's when someone steals pieces of your identity, such as your Social Security number, credit and debit card numbers, or account information to take your money or obtain false credit in your name. The goal: to buy merchandise or get cash and charge it to you.
What happens if you become a victim?
Identity theft can turn your life upside down. Not only can you lose money and good credit, you can spend weeks, months, or even years trying to rectify the problem. ID TheftSmart is your answer. If your identity is ever stolen, ID TheftSmart professionals spring into action. You don't have to do a thing because they step in as your advocate, fully committed to restoring your identity to pre-theft status as quickly and efficiently as possible. And with thousands of hours of experience – more than any other company in the industry — ID TheftSmart investigators get results.
Good news — with ID TheftSmart, you can breathe easy.
In the event your identity is ever compromised, experienced Kroll investigators work on your behalf to protect, restore and preserve your identity. You receive full-service identity restoration from a licensed investigator should you become a victim. You also have a resource to help answer questions or provide guidance on security and fraud related concerns to help protect you and your family from exposure to identity theft.
There's never been a better time to safeguard your identity. Stop in any of our offices or call us at (314) 434-6470 now to enroll!
ID TheftSmart is available only to Electro Savings Credit Union members for only $5 per month, a fraction of the cost of similar programs that are not nearly as comprehensive.
Already enrolled in ID TheftSmart?
Congratulations! You’ve made the smart choice to safeguarding your identity. Click here to log into your IDTheftSmart account or to complete your setup enrollment.
Learn more tips on how to protect your identity.