|Education Level:||High School or equivalent|
The role of the Loan Clerk is to support the daily, weekly, monthly, and annual clerical tasks of the Lending and Collections Departments.
Daily final processing and detailing on all closed direct loans sourced from branches and on-line loan applications. This includes follow-up for all closed loan packets.
- Daily submit notice of liens online for new loans and mail notice of liens/title work for refinances.
- Daily input all Indirect (CULS) loan applications into the Symitar application platform.
- Daily create new member folders.
- Daily Process all loan documents for imaging.
- Daily Filing of documents for Lending and Collections.
- Weekly HMDA Reporting
- Weekly Real Estate loan file detailing
- Weekly (Monday’s) print out Saturday’s CULS decision from Laptop.
- Monthly or as needed complete all E-Oscar requests.
- Monthly or as needed process for the Collection Department the following:
- Negative Share / ODP Charge-offs including all tasks on the associated checklist.
- Loan Charge-offs including all tasks on the associated checklist.
- Perform all transaction reversals for return loan payments and mis-applied loan payments.
- Perform all adjustments or corrections needed on loans requiring them including processing all Currenting or Workout Loans.
- Posting all bankruptcy, repossession and recovery payments.
- Force close savings or checking accounts based on account abuse as determined approved by the Collection Supervisor.
- Process any fee refunds as needed as determined and approved by the Collection Supervisor.
Six months of similar or related experience.