Mortgage & Home Equity Loans
Trust Your Credit Union With Your Family's Biggest Asset
Whether you're purchasing a new home, refinancing your current home or updating to create your dream home, Electro Savings can provide you the personalized and detailed information you need to make a decision that best fits your needs. We offer competitive rates and loan experts who take the time to educate you on your options. Find the loan solution that makes the most sense for you and your family.
Home Buying Workshop
Are you looking to purchase a home soon or wanting to learn what you need to do so you are able purchase a home in the future? Attend our Home Buying Workshop.
- Saturday, March 3rd 10:30 AM to Noon
- Electro Savings Community Room
- Seating is limited - RSVP by March 1
This workshop is open to both members and non members interested in learning more about the home buying process. Perfect for first-time home buyers, or those in the market again, the workshops will cover:
- Home Loans – Gain an understanding of the different types of mortgages available and which one works best for you.
- Home Buying – Learn about the path of successful home ownership, owning vs. renting, home selection, and more.
- Home Inspection – Learn about the home inspection process.
- Title & Escrow – Solve the mysteries of the escrow process, the title company’s role, title searches and title insurance.
We are a local in-house Mortgage Team that tailors our home loan options to match your needs. This means we often have more flexibility than large Mortgage Brokers or Mortgage Bankers. With several home loan options to choose from, you are in control.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- FHA, VA, USDA Mortgage
- Jumbo Home Loan
- Refinance Options
- Home Equity Loans
- $500 toward closing costs with a qualifying Home Buyer Club
We offer hassle free pre-qualifications, so you can shop for your home with the knowledge and confidence that you need knowing what your potential payments will be.
Visit our Mortgage Center to learn more or to apply, or call Tom, Linda or Shawnna at (314) 434-6470.
Click Here to access your current Mortgage Loan.
Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit
Borrow against the equity in your home to consolidate your high-interest debt, pay for a large expense such as a wedding or college, update your home for medical needs, or just make those improvements you've dreamed of for so long.
If you own your home, the no surprises Electro Savings Home Equity Credit Line (HELOC) or Fixed-Rate Home Equity Loan could be just what you need.
- Up to 90% Equity Loans available to qualifying members
- Fixed rate/fixed term or revolving line of credit depending on your needs
- Property must be the owner's primary residence
- Mobile homes and rental properties are not eligible
- Interest may be tax deductible (check with your tax advisor for details)
Apply Now or call Tom Fox at (314) 434-6470 x1202.
GreenPath University is an online resource of financial education articles, videos, e-courses, games, calculators and more. We hope you will find these tools helpful and enjoyable. We encourage you to visit the website often because it is updated with current content on a regular basis. Start your path to a better financial future today!