Mortgage & Home Equity Loans
Whether you're purchasing a new home, refinancing your current home or updating to create your dream home, Electro Savings can provide you the personalized and detailed information you need to make a decision that best fits your needs.
We are a local in-house Mortgage lender with a team of mortgage experts that will tailor our home loan options to match your needs. This means we often have more flexibility than large Mortgage Brokers or Mortgage Bankers. With several home loan options to choose from, you are in control.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- FHA, VA, USDA Mortgage
- Jumbo Home Loan
- Refinance Options
- Home Equity Loans
- $500 toward closing costs with a qualifying Home Buyer Club
We offer hassle free pre-qualifications, so you can shop for your home with the knowledge and confidence that you need knowing what your potential payments will be.
Visit our Mortgage Center to learn more or to apply, or call Tom, Linda or Shawnna at (314) 434-6470.
The Fast And Easy Way to Access Your Current Home Loan
Make your monthly payment today! Click Here
- Access current loan information 24-hours a day
- Make a loan payment at any time through an online service
- Update personal information online
- Contact us directly with your questions
Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit
Borrow against the equity in your home to consolidate high-interest debt, pay for a large expense such as a wedding or college, update your home for medical needs, or just make those improvements you've dreamed of for so long.
If you own your home, a no surprise Home Equity Credit Line (HELOC) or Fixed-Rate Home Equity Loan is just what you need.
- Up to 90% Home Equity Loans available to qualifying members
- Fixed rate/fixed term or revolving line of credit depending on your needs
- Property must be the owner's primary residence
- Mobile homes and rental properties are not eligible
- Interest may be tax deductible (check with your tax advisor for details)
Apply Now or call Tom Fox at (314) 434-6470 x1202.
Buying or selling a home is one of the most important financial decisions of your life.
GreenPath University is an online resource of financial education, videos, e-courses, calculators and more. We hope you will find these tools helpful. We encourage you to visit the website often because it is updated with current content on a regular basis. Start your path to a better financial future today!