Credit Union Member Benefits
Benefits of Membership
Electro Savings Credit Union’s members own the credit union. Member-owners recognize benefits proportionate to their financial transactions and use of the credit union's products and services. The more you use your credit union, the more you benefit.
- Emergency Assistance Program
- Member Promotions
- Auto Loan Refinance Program
- Member Referral Program
- Member Shred Weeks
- Free Help Understanding Your Finances and Credit
- Discounts on Auto, Home, Health and Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Benefits That Fit Your Lifestyle & Budget
Emergency Assistance Program
We send our thoughts and well wishes to everyone impacted by hurricanes Florence and Michael. To our family of members impacted, we encourage you to call toll-free at (800) 844-8313 or email us should you need assistance.
Access Your Accounts
We may be able to increase your daily ATM withdrawal limit so you can access more of your money immediately. Access your Electro Savings account at a Credit Union Shared Branch or no fee CO-OP ATM. Find a Shared Branch or ATM near you.
If your vehicle is damaged, we have affordable options to get you into a dependable vehicle quickly.
If you have a loan with us and need help keeping your payments current, email or call us toll-free (800) 844-8313. Don't hesitate, we are here to help.
We encourage you to call toll-free (800) 844-8313 or email us. We are here to help. Our thoughts are with you, your family and your neighbors.
Auto Loan Refinance Program
Do you love your car, but hate your payment? With our Auto Loan Refinance Program, qualifying members* can lower their car payment, and pick a Thank You reward when an existing auto loan is refinanced from another lender to Electro Savings Credit Union.
• 1% cash rebate up to $500 based on the amount of the new Electro Savings loan or,
• Wait to make the first payment on a new Electro Savings loan for 90 days or,
• Receive an instant issue $100 VISA® Gift Card at loan closing
Watch for a pre-qualifying offer in the mail in early January and July.*
* Information from a credit bureau is used in connection with this program. Qualifying members receive this offer because they satisfied certain credit union criteria for creditworthiness as of the date of the credit bureau information. Details are supplied on qualifying offers. Not all members qualify for this program.
Member Referral Rewards
Share your Electro Savings experience. The best compliment you can give us is a referral. You like us, so spread the word about your credit union.
Tell a friend, co-worker or family member about Electro savings, and we’ll give you $25 when your referral mentions your name and opens a qualifying Checking Account or Loan.*
Plus, your referral receives a $75 VISA Gift Card for opening a qualifying Checking Account or Loan!*
We’ve made it easy for you to spread the word about Electro Savings with your friends, co-workers and family. Print a Member Referral form, or email us and we’ll send you Member Referral Cards to hand out.
* Referral cannot be an existing ESCU member or joint member. New member receives incentive for completing one of the following actions: 1) open a new qualifying checking account with a minimum $100 direct deposit and at least six (6) signature debit card transactions within first 60 days; new account must be open and in good standing for 60 days; or 2) open a new loan with minimum balance of $10,000; new loan must be open and current for 90 days. Current member receives incentive when new referred member meets all incentive qualifications. Both incentives are subject to 1099 reporting. There is no limit to the number of new members an existing member may refer. Limit one incentive payment per new member. Membership eligibility is required.
ESCU may modify or discontinue this offer without notice.
Member Shred Weeks
Free Shred Weeks are available for primary members ages 62 and older, and all primary members who are enrolled in e-statements. The credit union offers shred weeks each quarter.
2018 Member Shred Weeks
- Monday, February 5 - Saturday, February 10
- Monday, May 7 - Saturday, May 12
- Monday, August 6 - Saturday, August 11
- Monday, November 5 - Saturday, November 10
Eligible members may drop off up to five (5) pounds of personal papers for shredding during lobby hours at any of our four branch locations. In order to ensure security of your personal documents, we require you check in with a Member Service Representative or Teller when dropping off papers.
Clean Up Your Credit with Free Financial Counseling
Over 75% of Electro Savings Credit Union’s employees are Certified Financial Counselors, trained to help our members clean up their credit and enhance their lives through one-on-one financial counseling. If you need help with home budgeting, debt management, credit rebuilding, or any other financial concern, we can help. And best of all, this service is free for Electro Savings members. Your counselor will review your credit report with you thoroughly and help you find areas where you can make improvements.* It's completely free and confidential, and only takes about 30 minutes.
Take the first step, call us today at (314) 434-6470, toll-free (800) 844-8313 to set an appointment with one of our certified financial counselors at our Maryland Heights, Wildwood, Manchester/Ballwin or South County offices. We don’t judge you, we help you!
*Documented approval to pull credit report required, for the purpose of loan review or the request of credit. To qualify for a credit report pull, must be a current member or eligible for membership.
TruStage® Auto, Home, Health and Life Insurance
Insurance the credit union way.
Insurance protection is part of a solid financial plan. From getting a good rate on coverage for your car to making sure your life insurance is adequate, dependable insurance coverage ensures financial relief when you need it. And along the way, you’ll take comfort in knowing you’re protected.
TruStage insurance products and programs help members protect what matters most. Backed by more than 80 years of working in partnership with credit unions and their members, you’ll find products and programs for life, car, accidental death and dismemberment, and home and more. And they’re only available to credit union members like you.
Welcome to TruStage and insurance the credit union way. To learn more, get quotes or just explore, visit TruStage.com.
© Copyright 2015, TruStage. All Rights Reserved.
TruStage™ insurance products and programs are made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC. Life insurance and AD&D insurance are issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company. Auto and Home Insurance Program are issued by leading insurance companies. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union.
The Family Security Plan®’s products have been protecting thousands of credit union families for over 40 years. The Family Security Plan® offers voluntary supplemental insurance benefits that fit your lifestyle and budget.
The Family Security Plan® is different from other insurance companies. Getting coverage is quick and easy, all you need to do is answer a few simple questions and no physical exam is required.* The Family Security Plan® also offers personalized service and will find a plan that fits your unique needs.
The following suite of products is available to credit union members:
- Whole Life Insurance
Secure your family’s future with permanent protection that never expires. Should you need cash for any purpose, you may borrow against the cash value in your life insurance policy.
- Disability Income Insurance
In the event that you are unable to work due to a disabling injury or illness this is a convenient, affordable way to ensure you have income.
- Critical Illness Insurance
Focus on getting better with a lump sum benefit paid directly to you upon the first diagnosis of a covered critical illness.**
- Accident Insurance
Handle the medical and out of pocket costs that add up after a covered accidental injury with this benefit.
A personal planner from The Family Security Plan® will help you design a plan specifically for you. Call 855-789-4976 today for a complimentary consultation or visit the rep in the credit union lobby. Want more information? Visit www.familysecurityplan.com
*Issuance of a policy and the payment of benefits may depend on the answers provided in the application and the truthfulness thereof.
**Covered critical illnesses are defined in the policy.