With Electro Savings Credit Union's Online and Mobile Services, your local branch is only as far as your nearest web-enabled smartphone, tablet or computer. It's never been this easy – our Online and Mobile Services save you time and allow you to easily and securely monitor your daily financial activities.
- Online Access
- Mobile App
- Bill Pay
- Online Switch Kit
- Identity Theft Service
- Mobile Loan Application
myEbr@nch Online Access
Manage and monitor your Electro Savings accounts around the clock. Here are just a few of the things you can do with myEbr@nch, Online Access:
- View account transactions, credit card transactions and loan information
- Transfer funds between your Electro Savings accounts
- Make your Electro Savings credit card and loan payments
- View check images
- Pay your bills via Bill Pay
- Transfer funds from your checking account to your account at another financial institution or to another person via Bill Pay
- Acces current and past Account and Credit Card e-Statements with myEdocs
- Download account information into personal financial software
- And much, much more!
Start using myEbr@nch, Online Access and Mobile Access today! Click here to go to the myEbr@nch enrollment page. After enrolling, you will receive an e-mail confirming your information by the next business day.
myEbr@nch Mobile App
Access your Electro Savings account from your smartphone, tablet, Apple Watch or other web-enabled device with the Electro Savings mobile app.
- Log in with your fingerprint using Touch ID
- Control access to your debit and credit cards
- Deposit checks using your mobile device's camera
- View and download images of cleared checks
- View account balances quickly without logging in using Quick Balance
- Receive Account Alerts
- View your balances and pending transactions
- SMS Mobile Banking
- Transfer money between your Electro Savings accounts
- Pay bills
- Pay family and friends using PayPal
- Apply for a loan
- Supports Apple Watch
- Track your spending patterns
- Find a CO-OP no-fee ATM
- Find a Credit Union Service Center near you
Touch ID Login
Logging into your account on your mobile device has never been easier or more secure. Set up your login using your finger print that is saved on your mobile device.
Mobile Card Controls
You have the power to control access to your Electro Savings debit, credit and reloadable prepaid cards with Card Controls. Switch your card on/off in seconds with the myEbr@nch mobile app to prevent new purchases if you misplace your card, or it is stolen.
Traveling outside your typical spending area with your card? No problem. Card Controls allows you to tell us when and where you are traveling so we know to authorize these non-typical transactions for you. You can also report a card lost or stolen and order a new card with Card Controls.
Card Controls is just another way the myEbr@nch mobile app makes your life easier and more secure.
Find Card Controls on the top left Hamburger Menu on the Mobile App.
Send Money To Other People
Mobile Deposit Checks
Use our Mobile app to deposit checks in a snap. It's simple. Choose Remote Deposit from our mobile app's main menu, snap photos of the front and back of your check, fill in the amount and tell us what Electro Savings account to make the deposit.
Mobile Quick Balance
Quickly view select account balances from the Sign-On screen without entering your login information. Set up is simple and then using Quick Balance is just a tap on the Sign On screen.
Setup: To enable Quick Balance, simply log into your mobile account as usual. Go to the Accounts screen and open Settings (the cogwheel in the bottom right). Toggle on Quick Balance and choose the Accounts you want to view in Quick Balance.
How it works: Once enabled, from the Sign On screen simply tap Quick Balance to see your designated balances. When you’re done, tap Back to go back to the Sign On screen. Although no sensitive account information is displayed in Quick Balance, we recommend locking your mobile device when not in use.
Mobile Account Alerts
Alerts are reminders that notify you of important information when you need it. To be active you must set up and turn on the alerts you want. To stop receiving alerts simply delete them at any time.
There are three alerts available:
- Daily summary. This alert is sent once a day, every day, and includes the balance for the account and any transactions that have cleared your account since the previous day’s alert.
- Balance Below. This alert is sent if your balance falls below an amount you have entered into the alert setup screen. For example, if you set $100 to be the alert value then your balance changes from $150 to $75 you will receive an alert.
- Balance changed. This alert is sent if your balance changes either up or down from one day to the next. If your balance does not change no alert is sent.
All alert functionality is accessed from the Alert Home screen. You can create alerts for each.
SMS Mobile Banking
SMS mobile banking allows you to fetch your account balances and recent account history by sending an SMS text to Electro Savings Credit Union.
To enroll in SMS mobile banking, log into the mobile banking web site and then select the “SMS Settings” menu and follow the instructions.
Once your mobile phone is enrolled, you may send text messages to 86020 with the following commands:
- B to fetch all account balances
- H to fetch the five most recent transactions for all accounts
- H acct to fetch the five most recent transactions for a specific account (e.g. HS01)
- HELP to fetch list of available command options
- STOP to deactivate SMS mobile banking
NOTE: Standard text message and data rates from your phone carrier will apply. Message frequency depends on account setting.
To enable Apple Watch, simply log into your mobile account. Go to the Accounts screen and open Settings (the cogwheel in the bottom right). Toggle on Apple Watch.
Getting Started With Our Mobile App
If you are already enrolled in Electro Savings online account access service, skip this part.
- Enroll in Electro Savings myEbr@nch Online Account access service.
- Follow the instructions to enroll and we’ll send you an email confirming your enrollment within 24 hours.
- Once your myEbr@nch enrollment is complete, follow these instructions:
Download the new Mobile app.
- On your smartphone’s app store, search “Electro Savings”
- Install the free app and open it
- Log in using your myEbr@nch User Name and Password
- Follow the one-time setup instructions
MyEdocs is secure online storage within online myEbr@nch. Log into myEbr@nch, and select MyEdocs, located on the main menu.
- Account Statements
- Credit Card Statements
- Year-end Tax Statements
- Securely receive documents containing sensitive information from the credit union
- Receive your Account and Credit Card statements faster than delivery through the U.S. Mail
- View or print your statements any time you need from within online myEbr@nch
- Securely store your statements from the date you enroll in E-statements
- Take advantage of our Free Quarterly Shred Weeks
ID TheftSmart helps PROTECT your identity, DETECT potential threats to your identity and RESTORE your identity if it is stolen. When you enroll in ID TheftSmart you get direct access to an ID TheftSmart professional who will:
- Help you guard your personal identifying information
- Give you safety tips for shopping online or using social media
- Answer questions about protecting your identity — from the best virus software for your new computer to protecting your mail, and more
Don't risk another day without protection. Stop in any of our offices or call us at (314) 434-6470 now to enroll!