Anything Personal Loans
Life's constant changes demand that you have financial flexibility, and there's no easier way to get that flexibility than from an Anything Personal Loan from Electro Savings. An Anything Personal Loan can be used for literally Anything.
- Flexibility to use your loan for any expense - home furnishing, car repairs, vacations, or other special purchases.
- Simplify your life and budget by consolidating bills and having a single payment.
- Repair your credit by making on-time payments.
- Quick loan approval to help handle emergencies with ease.
- Rate discount for MORe Rewards Program members.
- Flexible terms available up to 60 months.
- Save money with our low and competitive rates.
Credit Repair Loan
Borrow money against money you have on deposit with us. You pay a lower rate than an unsecured loan and we report your on-time payments to the credit reporting agencies. Payment history accounts for 35% of your credit score. Learn About the Five Factors that Affect Your Credit
Pledge your CD as collateral and you're pre-approved at a great, low rate.
No collateral is required for this unsecured loan, just your promise to pay.
Instant Money Line of Credit
A perfect solution for overdraft protection on your Electro Savings checking account.
Debt Consolidation Loan
Break the cycle of high-rate credit card debt by consolidating into one low monthly payment.
Borrow up to $500 without a credit check when the unexpected arises. We offer quick repayment terms that you can actually afford. You have an alternative to a high-fee, high-rate payday loan. Call us directly at (314) 434-6470 to apply for this type of loan.
GreenPath University is an online resource of financial education articles, videos, e-courses, games, calculators and more. We hope you will find these tools helpful and enjoyable. We encourage you to visit the website often because it is updated with current content on a regular basis. Become a Smart Borrower & Get the Most Out of Your Money
Use our financial calculators to help make decisions such as:
- How much you should borrow
- How much you will pay in interest
- How much you will pay each month
- How much you need to save