Every municipality is different. Let us help with an account that works for you.
- Ideal for municipalities with larger transaction volumes1
- Avoid the $10 monthly service fee by maintaining a $1,000 minimum balance
- 250 free transactions per month; 20¢ per transaction thereafter
- Business services available
- Access to surcharge-free ATMs and shared branching, via the CO-OP Network
- Free digital banking, including:
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® business debit card
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- Insured by NCUA and ESI for a total of $1,250,000 in coverage2
- Free financial education and resources for municipality employees
For a customizable bid proposal based on your municipality's unique needs contact Pat Pettey at 314.434.6470 or 800.844.8313 (extension 1406) – or email [email protected]
1Membership eligibility applies to all accounts and services.
2Business and Municipal Deposit Accounts at Electro Savings are insured through a combination of federal insurance provided by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) and private insurance from Excess Share Insurance Corporation (ESI).
Big banks might try to hide their fees. Because we keep ours low, we're not afraid to show them to you. See our fees.