Every municipality is different. Let us help with an account that works for you.
- Ideal for municipalities with larger transaction volumes1
- Avoid the $10 monthly service fee by maintaining a $1,000 minimum balance
- 250 free transactions per month; 20¢ per transaction thereafter
- Business services available
- Access to surcharge-free ATMs and shared branching, via the CO-OP Network
- Free digital banking, including:
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® business debit card
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- Insured by NCUA and ESI for a total of $1,250,000 in coverage2
- Free financial education and resources for municipality employees
For a customizable bid proposal based on your municipality's unique needs contact Pat Pettey at 314.434.6470 or 800.844.8313 (extension 1406) – or email [email protected]
1Membership eligibility applies to all accounts and services.
2Business and Municipal Deposit Accounts at Electro Savings are insured through a combination of federal insurance provided by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) and private insurance from Excess Share Insurance Corporation (ESI).