Turn your spending into gains. Earn up to 4.00% cash back on everyday debit card purchases.* And never pay a monthly fee again.
- Cash Back*
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Free checking that pays you back
- 4.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $200 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $96 cash back per year, $8 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- Add Kasasa Identity Protection® for comprehensive fraud protection*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free digital banking, including:
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements (required for keeping account)
- Free Visa® debit card
- No minimum deposit to open
- Federally insured by the NCUA up to $250,000
It's Easy To Earn Your Rewards
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH credit
- At least 14 debit card purchases
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free. And you can get right back to earning cash rewards the next month!
Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our credit union as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our credit union. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards.
"Monthly Qualification Cycle" means the current statement cycle.
When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive 4 percent cash back on up to a total of $200 debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $8 cash back payments may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
You will receive reimbursements up to $25 for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees incurred within your Kasasa Cash Back account during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified.
When your Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM withdrawal fees are not refunded.
Cash back payments and nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the first processing day of the following statement cycle.
Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account's rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed.
Membership restrictions may apply.
Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply.
No minimum deposit is required to open the account.
Monthly electronic statements are a condition of this account.
Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, e-statements) and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account's qualifications.
Limit of one Kasasa Checking account per Social Security number.
There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account.
Contact one of our credit union service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions.
Federally insured by NCUA
Kasasa and Kasasa Cash Back are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.