Get a chance at $5,000 — just open a Save-to-Win account. Every time you make a deposit of just $25, you’ll be entered for a chance to win.1
- 12-Month Term1
- Quarterly Prizes1
- No Monthly Fees
- 12-month prize-linked share certificate1
- Earn quarterly interest, plus chances to win1
- Receive one prize entry for every $25 deposited — up to 10 entries per month
- Prizes range from $25 to $5,000; awarded monthly and quarterly
- Monthly and quarterly multi-state and Electro prize drawings
- No monthly service fees
- $25 minimum deposit to open
- Make additional deposits throughout the 12-month term
- Federally insured by the NCUA up to $250,000
After you open your Save to Win certificate account, we ask that you take a brief survey that helps us get a better understanding of your needs. This survey is facilitated by Electro Savings Credit Union, Heartland Credit Union Association, and national non-profit Commonwealth (based in Boston, MA).
The survey takes approximately 5 minutes to complete, and it is very important for us to learn from your input. Your participation in this survey is completely voluntary. If you feel uncomfortable answering any questions, you can withdraw from the survey at any point. Your survey responses will only be used to help understand the Save to Win product and its impact on helping Americans save. Data from this research will be reported only in the aggregate so your individual responses will remain strictly confidential.
Thank you in advance for your time and feedback!
2021 Electro & Multi-State Drawings Prize Winners
Electro Winner - Michael Simms
Electro Winner - Michael Treacy
March & Q1
Electro Winners - Terry Pickel and Myron Lane
Multi-State Winners - Larue Curry, Carol Axelrod and Michael Treacy
Electro Winner - Steve Mooney
Multi-State Winner - Maumau Benner
Electro Winner - Elizabeth Brown
Multi-State Drawing Winners - Barbara Roberts & Eddie Nosser
Annual Electro Savings & Multi-State Drawings Prize Winners
|Year||Winning Members||Prize Winnings|
1Read complete details, including prize eligibility, terms, conditions and official rules.