Certificates of Deposit
CDs earn higher rates than Basic Savings Accounts with fixed rate that does not change for a specified period.
- Minimum balance is $1,000
- The rate of interest is established at the time the certificate is issued
- Interest rate is a fixed rate for the length of the term
- Interest is paid every three months and at certificate renewal date
- Penalties are assessed for early withdrawal of CD funds
- Withdrawal without penalty may be made within 10 days of renewal
- Rates posted for new certificates are subject to change daily
- Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) up to $250,000
- Open Now
Saving & Investing
Learn when it is time to save and time to invest. Learn how you can make your money work for you.
Kids & Money
Help your child handle money responsibly. Learn fun money facts and ways to keep your children on a path toward fiscal responsibility.