These accounts are alternatives to a Basic Savings that earn higher rates of return. Your money is still accessible but with some minimum restrictions.
- The dividend rate is declared at the end of each month
- Make up to 6 withdrawals a month of at least $300
- Not available as an overdraft option for your checking account or as loan collateral
- Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) up to $250,000
- Open Now
- Deposit Rates
Money Market Account
- $3,000 minimum opening balance
Plus Money Market Account
- $25,000 minimum opening balance and minimum balance to earn dividends
Superior Money Market Account
- $100,000 minimum opening balance and minimum balance to earn dividends
Saving & Investing
Learn when it is time to save and time to invest. Learn how you can make your money work for you.
Kids & Money
Help your child handle money responsibly. Learn fun money facts and ways to keep your children on a path toward fiscal responsibility.