Credit Union Service Centers
Electro Savings Credit Union is a part of the CO-OP Shared Branch Network giving our members
access to the 3rd largest branch network in the U.S., more local, national and international credit union locations.
The following types of transactions may be performed at a Credit Union Shared Branch:
- Withdraw from savings/checking accounts
- Deposit into savings/checking accounts
- Apply for and/or close a loan
- Cash money orders, cashier's checks, payroll, business, government and personal checks
- Transfer funds from one account to another
- Make loan payments
- Buy money orders
- Notarize important documents
- Make in-person account balance inquiries
- You will need to provide your Electro Savings account number and a photo ID to the Teller.