The convenience of our members always comes first
From cards to coin machines, there's a service for everybody here.
Absolutely love this credit union, the employees and their service. I recommend it to my family and friends. The service is fast and friendly, they care about your needs and what's best for you. They take the time to explain services. I never feel like I am being rushed.. makes a huge difference.
- Free Visa® debit card accepted around the globe and online
- Use your debit card to qualify for rewards with free Kasasa® checking accounts
- Fast, free, and easy
- Manage with card controls through the Electro mobile banking app
- Safer than carrying cash
- More convenient and safer than checks
- Works seamlessly with mobile payments; just set up once
- Eliminate cost of purchasing checks
- 24/7 access to funds via ATMs
More convenience, less chance of overdrafts. It’s spending made simple. With a low one-time activation fee, no monthly fees, and the same choices to save money on fees as our regular debit card, the Reloadable Pre-Paid Cards let you Reload And Live Your life.
With a low one-time activation fee, no monthly fees, and the same choices to save money on fees as our regular debit card, the RALY_Card lets you Reload And Live Your life.
- Use your RALY_Card to make purchases when shopping in-store or online anywhere Mastercard® debit is accepted
- Purchase using your signature or your personalized 4-digit PIN
- Access your RALY_Card and track your spending on our mobile banking app
- Low one-time activation fee and no monthly fees
- Secure your card with mobile card controls
- Load funds to your RALY_Card through direct deposit from your employer or government benefits, or online/mobile transfer from another Electro account
- Unlike other prepaid debit cards that only accept funds to the card, the RALY_Card allows you to transfer funds from your card to your savings account
- Make deposits, withdrawals and transfers to and from other Electro accounts at nearly 30,000 CO-OP surcharge-free ATMs
- Manage your money through [email protected] online banking or mobile banking:
- Monitor transactions
- Track the card's remaining balance
- Receive account alerts
- Perform SMS text message banking
Get Started with a RALY_Card
Call or stop in any of our branches to order your RALY_Card today — or click the Request Info button below.
Give the perfect gift for everyone on your list. A Visa gift card is convenient, easy to use and accepted most everywhere Visa is accepted. Activate your card, track your transactions and balance all in one place. Visit any of our branch locations to purchase a Visa gift card today.
Set up your paycheck, retirement check, social security or any other recurring deposits to your Electro savings or checking account. Funds are automatically deposited into your account and available for use. No need to rush to the credit union, no postage costs, and no more worry about lost or stolen checks in the mail. Just give the individual setting up your payroll or recurring deposit our routing number (281081495) and your Electro Savings account number.
Safe deposit boxes are available at our Maryland Heights office in a variety of sizes for annual rental. To maintain rental on a safe deposit box, you must be a member in good standing with at least a $1 balance in an Electro share account.
3" x 5" x 24"
5" x 5" x 24"
3" x 10" x 24"
5" x 10" x 24"
10" x 10" x 24"
Incoming Wire: To wire funds to your Electro savings account from another financial institution, provide the sending financial institution the following information:
- Wire To: Millennium Corporate Credit Union St. Louis, Mo. 63146 ABA#301180111
- Beneficiary Financial Institution: Electro Savings Credit Union St Louis, Mo. 63146 ABA#281081495
- Beneficiary: Your Full Name and Electro Savings Account Number
Outgoing Wire: To wire funds from your Electro Savings account to another financial institution, contact the receiving financial institution for their receiving instructions. Then call us at 314.434.6470 with this information.
There is a fee for each outgoing Domestic and International Wire Transfer.
Wire requests must be submitted prior to 2:00 p.m. Central Time.
Please note: If this is your first outgoing wire transfer request to us, we must first have a completed, notarized Wire Transfer Agreement on file. Print this form, after completing and signing it have it notarized, and then fax it to 314.434.3558 to the attention of Member Service Representative.
We provide free Notary Public services to Electro members only. A Notary is located at all four of our branches in Maryland Heights, Wildwood, Manchester and South County. We suggest you call ahead to confirm the Notary's hours that day.
A Self-Service Loose Coin Machine is available in the lobby of our Maryland Heights branch. There is no fee for Electro members. There is a 5% service fee for non-Electro members. Rolled coin is accepted at no fee from Electro personal account members at our Wildwood, Manchester and South County branches. There is a service fee for our business members.
- Cashier’s checks
- Temporary checks