Busy days turn into busy weeks. Manage your accounts from anywhere on your own device, for free.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Electro members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View cleared checks
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
Get Started with Online Banking
Enroll in [email protected] online banking by clicking the Enroll button at the top or bottom of this page. Then, follow the simple onscreen instructions.
After enrolling, you will receive an email confirming your information by the next business day.
Get Started with Bill Pay
You must have an Electro checking account and be enrolled in [email protected] online banking to use online bill pay. Bill pay is also available from your mobile device using our free mobile app.
Watch our bill pay demo to learn more about how easy and convenient it is.
Need help with your online bill pay account? Call our dedicated bill pay support center at 855.645.0209.
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking1
- Available to personal and business members
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Manage your Electro cards
- Send money instantly to almost anyone, anytime
- Available via any web-enabled mobile device
- Use this service in three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with an Electro checking account
- Deposit your check with a few taps of your finger:
- Endorse your check; also include “For mobile deposit only to Electro Savings Credit Union” in print
- Select Mobile Deposit from the app menu
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure it’s endorsed; see step #1 above)
- Enter the check amount and destination account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
Get Started with Mobile Banking
If you are already enrolled in Electro online banking, skip this part.
- Enroll in Electro Savings [email protected] Online Account access service.
- Follow the instructions to enroll.
- We’ll send you an email confirming your enrollment within 24 hours.
Once your [email protected] enrollment is complete, follow these instructions to download the free mobile app:
- On your smartphone’s app store, search “Electro Savings.”
- Install the free app and open it.
- Log into [email protected] online banking with your Username and Password.
- Follow the one-time setup instructions.
View the online tutorial below to learn more.
Get Started with Text Banking
To enroll in SMS mobile banking, log into the mobile banking website and then select the “SMS Settings” menu and follow the onscreen instructions.
Once your mobile phone is enrolled, you may send text messages to 86020 with the following commands:
- B to fetch all account balances
- H to fetch the five most recent transactions for all accounts
- H acct to fetch the five most recent transactions for a specific account (e.g. HS01)
- HELP to fetch a list of available command options
- STOP to deactivate SMS mobile banking
Note: The commands are not case sensitive. For example, you can use ‘b’ as well as ‘B’ to fetch balances.
1Standard text message and data rates from your phone carrier will apply. Message frequency depends on account setting.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Arrive faster than paper statements — receive an email notice when new eStatement ready to view
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
Get Started with eStatements
It's simple to switch both your account and credit card statement to eStatements. Just follow these steps:
- Log into your [email protected] online banking
- Click on Delivery Preferences under the MyEdocs tab
- Choose Email Only for Account Statement and Credit Card Statement
Your eStatement is stored as a PDF document, which requires a modern browser with an integrated PDF reader to open, view, print, or download to your computer. To avoid any issues, be sure that you are using an updated version of your preferred browser.
Here are ways to manage your money and conduct business with us remotely versus coming into a branch:
- Digital Banking is available 24/7 with our mobile app or online banking. You can deposit checks, transfer money, monitor balances and transactions, pay bills, control access to your Electro debit or credit card and much more—all from your computer or mobile phone.
- SMS Text Banking is available to check account balances and recent activity.
- The answer to your questions are just a text away with Text Messaging to 314.434.6470.
- Apply for a loan or open a new account online. Loan approvals and closings can be done electronically using secure email, simply let our Member Service Representative know this is how you prefer to close your loan.
- For deposit and withdrawal transactions, use drive-up window available at our Maryland Heights and Wildwood branches, as well as at Shared Branch locations, where available. Use the night deposit box—available at all our branches.
- Access your accounts at over 30,000 nationwide no-fee CO-OP Network ATMs.
- Call us at 314.434.6470, toll-free 800.844.8313 or email [email protected] for assistance.
- We're also available through private messaging on Facebook, during business hours.