Jamie did an amazing job, he kept me updated at all times and was very informative at every step of the process. He not only tried to get me the loan I asked for but kept helping when one did not go through. I appreciated his help and patience with me. Thank you, Jamie! You were awesome. I will be referring everyone I know.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Electro members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View cleared checks
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease from your Electro checking account:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
Per regulation, a Bill Pay service is only available from a checking account.
Get Started with Online Banking
Enroll in [email protected] online banking by clicking the Enroll button at the top or bottom of this page. Then, follow the simple onscreen instructions.
After enrolling, you will receive an email confirming your information by the next business day.
Get Started with Bill Pay
You must have an Electro checking account and be enrolled in [email protected] online banking to use online bill pay. Bill pay is also available from your mobile device using our free mobile app.
Watch our bill pay demo to learn more about how easy and convenient it is.
Need help with your online bill pay account? Call our dedicated bill pay support center at 855.645.0209.
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking1
- Available to personal and business members
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Manage your Electro cards
- Available via any web-enabled mobile device
- Use this service in three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with an Electro checking account
- Deposit your check with a few taps of your finger:
- Endorse your check; also include “For mobile deposit only to Electro Savings Credit Union” in print
- Select Mobile Deposit from the app menu
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure it’s endorsed; see step #1 above)
- Enter the check amount and destination account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
Check your balances without logging in with Quick Balance. You can select all your accounts and loans, or just a few. It's all up to you. You will see these balances on the mobile app's login screen without actually logging in.
To set up Quick Balance, log into your mobile app and go to Settings. You will find Settings under the three horizontal lines on the top left. Select Quick Balance and then toggle on which accounts you want to see in Quick Balance.
Get Started with Mobile Banking
If you are already enrolled in Electro online banking, skip this part.
- Enroll in Electro Savings [email protected] Online Account access service.
- Follow the instructions to enroll.
- We’ll send you an email confirming your enrollment within 24 hours.
Once your [email protected] enrollment is complete, follow these instructions to download the free mobile app:
- On your smartphone’s app store, search “Electro Savings.”
- Install the free app and open it.
- Log into [email protected] online banking with your Username and Password.
- Follow the one-time setup instructions.
View the online tutorial below to learn more.
Get Started with Text Banking
To enroll in SMS mobile banking, log into the mobile banking website and then select the “SMS Settings” menu and follow the onscreen instructions.
Once your mobile phone is enrolled, you may send text messages to 86020 with the following commands:
- B to fetch all account balances
- H to fetch the five most recent transactions for all accounts
- H acct to fetch the five most recent transactions for a specific account (e.g. HS01)
- HELP to fetch a list of available command options
- STOP to deactivate SMS mobile banking
Note: The commands are not case sensitive. For example, you can use ‘b’ as well as ‘B’ to fetch balances.
Alerts are reminders that notify you of important information when you need it. To be active you must setup and turn on the alerts you want. To stop receiving alerts, simply delete them at any time.
- Daily Summary-Alert is sent once per day, every day, and includes the balance and any transactions that have cleared your account since the previous day's alert.
- Balance Below-Alert is sent if your balance falls below an amount you have entered into the alert setup. For example, if you set $100 to be the alert value, if your balance changes from $150 to $75, you'll receive an alert.
- Balance Changed-Alert is sent if your balance changes either up or down from one day to the next. If your balance does not change no alert is sent.
Note: Your mobile number must be enrolled for SMS Text Banking before enabling Account Alerts.1
- Available on your Apple® or Android™ device
- Make purchases quickly and securely with your mobile device
- Pay in an easier way — no more counting change or carrying cards
- Easily set up payment information
- Add multiple cards to your device for extra convenience
- Keep purchases private — card data is never directly transmitted to retailers
- Easily protect your accounts if you lose your device
To Learn More
Electro's Text Banking Lets you simply and securely get balance and transaction information, and receive alerts about your Electro Accounts.1
It's easy to set up, simply log in to your account on our mobile app and choose Text Banking under the menu. Enroll your mobile number and you're all set to use Text Banking.
Once you've enrolled your mobile number, go back to the menu, and choose Account Alerts. Here you can set up reminders to notify you of balance changes and more.
Tip: Add 86020 as Electro Text Banking to your contact list.
With a few text commands, you can quickly receive account information such as balances via text messages. You don't need to sign in, and it's just as secure as our other services.
|Text Banking Short Code Commands|
|B = Balances of all accounts|
|B + Acct = Balance of a specific account|
|H = Recent history of all accounts|
|H + Acct = Recent history of a specific account|
|HELP = List of Short Codes|
Most common account types to use with B & H commands above:
S00 Regular Savings
S04 Kasasa Cash Back Saver
S07 Kasasa Cash Saver
Click here for a complete listing of all account types
Want to Text with a Live Representative?
Then Text Messaging is for you. Get real-time responses from real people.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Arrive faster than paper statements — receive an email notice when new eStatement ready to view
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
Get Started with eStatements
It's simple to switch both your account and credit card statement to eStatements. Just follow these steps:
- Log into your [email protected] online banking
- Click on Delivery Preferences under the MyEdocs tab
- Choose Email Only for Account Statement and Credit Card Statement
Your eStatement is stored as a PDF document, which requires a modern browser with an integrated PDF reader to open, view, print, or download to your computer. To avoid any issues, be sure that you are using an updated version of your preferred browser.
1Standard text message and data rates from your phone carrier will apply. Message frequency depends on account setting.