It's easy to join!
Being a member of Electro is unique. Membership is open to the following individuals and businesses:
- Individuals who live or work in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. Charles County, Jefferson County, and Franklin County in Missouri; and Jersey, Madison, Monroe, and St. Clair counties in Illinois
- Businesses operating in the list of above areas
- Relatives of eligible individuals
Credit Union membership begins with a Savings Account balance of $1. This account must remain open with a $1 balance in order to use all other credit union services.
To open a Membership Savings Account, you must complete a Member Service Form and will need to provide the following documentation in order to comply with USA Patriot Act. The USA PATRIOT Act requires financial institutions to establish a Customer Identification Program (CIP) that verifies the identity of all persons opening accounts.
Here’s some of the information we will ask you and what you will need to provide us to join:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Driver’s License, State ID or other government issued photo ID showing your current address
- Additional forms of proof of residence may be required if not listed on the above IDs
- Social Security number
- For non-U.S. Citizen, one or more of the following: a U.S. issued Social Security Card, Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card , Passport, or Alien ID Card
Open your account and join Electro today!
Want to open a Youth Account?
Our youth accounts are great for ages 0-17 and help teach your children the value of money and saving. Open your Youth account and join Electro today!