Information About the COVID-19 and Your Credit Union
Lobbies re-open lobbies by appointment only
Our office lobbies are open by appointment only during regular business hours for services requiring in-person visits such as safe deposit box access, notary service, debit card instant issue pickup, as well as transactions for members with limited phone and internet services.
As we resume regular, in-person appointments for services that can't be performed through drive-up, phone, or remote access, please be assured your safety remains our highest priority. Our lobbies are equipped with the necessary protective equipment. As an added precaution, we're limiting the number of people in the lobby along with new, enhanced procedures and protocols to ensure your in-person visit is as safe as possible.
For your safety and the safety of others, we must balance the need to protect health with security. Among the safety protocols, we ask that you bring and wear a proper face covering when visiting any Electro office; however, upon entry, you will be required to remove your face covering temporarily for video identification.
If you'd prefer not to visit us in person, we're making virtual appointments available during regular business hours to deliver personal assistance for services such as financial counseling, credit reviews, loan closings and opening new accounts. You can consult with an Electro team member from the safety and comfort of your own home by phone or video.
For more information, check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Has COVID-19 impacted you financially?
Through our Comm(unity) Relief Program, now more than ever, we are here to support our members and our community. If this pandemic has impacted you financially, our staff is dedicated to working with and helping you through these uncertain times.
Managing your money remotely
Here are ways to manage your money and conduct business with us remotely versus coming into a branch:
- Digital Banking is available 24/7 with our mobile app or at electrosavings.com. You can deposit checks, transfer money, monitor balances and transactions, pay bills, control access to your Electro credit and debit cards, and much more—all from your computer or mobile phone.
- SMS Text Banking is available to check account balances and recent activity
- Apply for a loan or open a new account online at electrosavings.com.
- Loan approvals and closings can be done electronically using secure email, simply let our Member Service Representative know this is how you prefer to close your loan.
- Use drive-up teller windows available at our Maryland Heights and Wildwood branches, as well as drive-up teller windows at Shared Branch locations where available.
- Use the night deposit box-available at our Maryland Heights, Wildwood, and Lafayette Center branches.
- Access your accounts at over 30,000 nationwide no-fee CO-OP Network ATMs.
- Call us at 314.434.6470, toll-free 800.844.8313, or email [email protected] for assistance.
- We are also available through private messaging on Facebook during business hours.
- And coming soon, you’ll have the option to use text messaging to communicate with us.
Your money is safe and insured
There are a lot of things to worry about these days, but the safety of your money in your credit union isn’t one of them. Your money is safe, and your accounts are federally insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF). There is no risk of keeping money in your account, but there are countless risks to holding large amounts of cash.
We will continue to monitor the situation and communicate changes with you through email, on electrosavings.com, and our social media channels.
We’re not going anywhere, because at its core, Electro is not a building or a business, it’s people unified for a common goal. Please take care of yourself and those around you, and do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance. Together we are stronger.