Information About the COVID-19 and Your Credit Union
March 23, 2020 Update – We Are Open
Branch access and hours
- Drive-up, ATM & Night Deposit: 1805 Craigshire Road, Maryland Heights, MO 63146
- Drive-up, ATM & Night Deposit: 16500 Manchester Road, Wildwood, MO 63040
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- ATM & Night Deposit: 407 Lafayette Center, Manchester, MO 63011
- ATM: 12400 Tesson Ferry Road, St. Louis, MO 63128
Managing your money remotely
Here are ways to manage your money and conduct business with us remotely versus coming into a branch:
- Digital Banking is available 24/7 with our mobile app or at electrosavings.com. You can deposit checks, transfer money, monitor balances and transactions, pay bills, control access to your Electro credit and debit cards, and much more—all from your computer or mobile phone.
- Apply for a loan or open a new account online at electrosavings.com.
- Loan approvals and closings can be done electronically using secure email, simply let our Member Service Representative know this is how you prefer to close your loan.
- Use drive-up teller windows available at our Maryland Heights and Wildwood branches, as well as drive-up teller windows at Shared Branch locations.
- Use the night deposit box-available at our Maryland Heights, Wildwood, and Lafayette Center branches.
- Access your accounts at over 30,000 nationwide no-fee CO-OP Network ATMs.
- Call us at 314.434.6470, toll-free 800.844.8313, or email [email protected] for assistance.
- We are also available through private messaging on Facebook during business hours.
We’re here if you need any additional assistance
Through our Comm(unity) Relief Program, now more than ever, we are here to support our members and our community. If this pandemic has impacted you, our staff is dedicated to working with and helping you through these uncertain times.
Your money is safe and insured
There are a lot of things to worry about these days, but the safety of your money in your credit union isn’t one of them. Your money is safe, and your accounts are federally insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF). There is no risk of keeping money in your account, but there are countless risks to holding large amounts of cash.
We will continue to monitor the situation and communicate changes with you through email, on electrosavings.com, and our social media channels.
We’re not going anywhere, because at its core, Electro is not a building or a business, it’s people unified for a common goal. Please take care of yourself and those around you, and do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance. Together we are stronger.
President & CEO