Business Accounts and Employer Offered Benefits
Your Business Partner
If you want to deal with a local financial institution that provides businesses of all sizes with the same high-quality service, has been member-owned and operated locally since 1941 and where decisions about your business accounts are made locally, then look to Electro Savings Credit Union as your business partner.
Call or email Pat Pettey at (314) 434-6470 or (800) 844-8313, extension 1406 for more information or current business loan rates.
- Business Savings
- Money Markets
- Business Checking
- Business Loans
- Business Fees
- Payment Services
- Business Deposit Rates
- Business and Municipal Deposit Insurance
*Membership eligibility and credit qualifications apply to all accounts and services.
Business and Municipal Deposit Accounts at Electro Savings are insured through a combination of federal insurance provided by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) and private insurance from Excess Share Insurance Corporation (ESI). Learn more about this exceptional level of coverage.
A Benefit To Your Employees, At No Cost To Your Company
You spend time and resources to keep your company’s bottom line healthy. Your employees are no different with regard to their personal finances. An employee that has his or her personal finances under control is an employee that can concentrate on job performance. Promoting Electro Savings Credit Union in your employee benefits package helps your company’s productivity and bottom line by giving your employees access to a responsible, local financial institution that offers affordable loans, no fee checking, safe savings and free financial planning and education resources.
Your Employee Benefits Package will include:
- Deposit federally insured by NCUA
- Checking services, including free 24/7 mobile and online account access and bill pay
- Youth Savings, Checking, and First-Time Borrower Loans
- Access to CO-OP ATMs, the largest no-fee ATM network in the U.S.
- Access to CO-OP Shared Branches, the third largest branch network in the U.S.
- New and Used Auto Loans
- Recreational Vehicle and Watercraft Loans
- Home Loans and Home Equity Loans
- Personal Loans
- Affordable Visa® Credit Card Options
- GreenPath Financial Wellness Counseling and Employee Education Programs
- On-sites and financial education workshops for your employees.
Learn more about Electro Savings Credit Union and how we are different.
Call or email Marketing at (314) 434-6470 to learn how your company can start promoting Electro Savings Credit Union’s affordable and responsible financial services to your employees. Electro Savings Credit Union is proud to be the credit union of many St. Louis-area employers since 1941.